You are a software engineer who feels right at home in a high-tech IT environment where network analysis plays a major role.
As a Software Engineer, you develop and test software for Linux environment that works with electronic systems. Knowledge of Windows APIs are a plus.
To ensure software is developed according to product requirements and specifications, you are someone who can be versatile and responsive to frequent challenges. You will work together with a dynamic team of software and hardware engineers in our R&D department.
Part of your job will also be to define a testing and validation procedure.
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in software engineering or a similar field
• Able to work both in a team and individually
• Fluent in English
• Hold the right to work in the Netherlands
• Willing to relocate
Skills that we would like to see:
• Proficient with C++
• Proficient with Linux
• Proficient with TCP/IP Networking and Protocols
• Knowledge of Git
• Knowledge of automated processes (Python, Bash)
• Experience with CI/CD tooling, GitLab and Debian packaging is a plus
• Experience with Win32 API is a plus
• Full-time employment
• Competitive, experience-dependent salary
• Ability to be a part of a dynamic team of experienced engineers
• Ability to develop unique products with the latest technologies
Om te kunnen reageren op deze vacature heb je een loopbaanprofiel nodig. Een loopbaanprofiel op At Monday is geheel gratis en heb je binnen enkele minuten aangemaakt.
Met een loopbaanprofiel op At Monday presenteer je jezelf op de arbeidsmarkt aan duizenden werkgevers die dagelijks zoeken op At Monday.